ICIS membership is held by organisations. All employees of a member organisation can participate in ICIS activities.
ICIS members are organisations that are public or private, and are involved in activities covered by the Society’s 'Interest Areas,' including:
- Construction specifications
- Construction cost data
- Construction product data
- Construction standards
- Operation and maintenance data
- Classification of construction information
- Interoperability of any item above with Building Information Models (BIM)
Organisations can apply for membership by submitting, to the ICIS Secretary, a Membership Application Form showing evidence of its qualifications as a potential Member, together with a description of the organisation and its activities.
Annual membership dues are €1,200, with a discount for early payment.
For more information see ICIS Membership.